The original painting was done in rough charcoal by © 2019 Elma Ferreira.
In South Africa, there are still so many rural areas where people in small villages have no direct access to tap water. Normally, the women would go down to the river early in the morning to fetch water for use for the day. They build their own little huts with clay (most of the time, also coming from the river shore) and thatched roofs. I just loved the emotion that goes with the simplistic way of living and the grace with which these women carry out their daily chores to provide for their families.
- All prints are produced in high-quality resolution, depending on the print size.
- The DEFAULT selling size and price shown is A3.
- All paintings are available in canvas print sizes from A0 to A5 - see dropdown below item for pricing on alternate sizes.
- To order a custom sized block mounted canvas Contact Us for pricing and provide LxWxH (the default height for most block mounted canvases are approximately 25mm)
- If you would like to order any canvas print in a different format than block mounted canvas (printed canvas only, matte or glossy poster, electronic format, please Contact Us for pricing.
|Printed canvas block mounted (25mm)|
|Canvas Print Size A3 420 x 297 x 25 mm||Canvas Print Size A3 420 x 297 x 25 mm (Default print size)|
- Product Code: VillageWoman
- Availability: In Stock