Original digital painting by © 2019 Elma Ferreira.
After 28 years in the computer industry as a software developer and systems and integrations analyst, I have decided to return to my first love, which is music and art. This painting depicts that struggle of being "in between worlds", leaving behind the world of science where I have reached the top of my career, and starting afresh with what I have left behind 28 years ago. Although I have been a classical guitar teacher, composed and produced four full-length musicals, and sold in excess of 300 paintings on commission before I embarked on the computer industry, it is almost as if I have to start from scratch again. But creativity is in my blood and being in between worlds now has to become one.
- All prints are produced in high-quality resolution, depending on the print size.
- The DEFAULT selling size and price shown is A3.
- All paintings are available in canvas print sizes from A0 to A5 - see dropdown below item for pricing on alternate sizes.
- To order a custom sized block mounted canvas Contact Us for pricing and provide LxWxH (the default height for most block mounted canvases are approximately 25mm)
- If you would like to order any canvas print in a different format than block mounted canvas (printed canvas only, matte or glossy poster, electronic format, please Contact Us for pricing.
|Printed canvas block mounted (25mm)|
|Canvas Print Size A3 420 x 297 x 25 mm||Canvas Print Size A3 420 x 297 x 25 mm|
- Product Code: BetweenWorlds
- Availability: In Stock