"WAVE TO FREEDOM"
The original painting was done in acrylics on canvas by © 2019 Elma Ferreira.
I love Daisies. And I love the sea. This painting was designed by taking a photo of an ice block being thrown into a glass of water (to get the splashing effect), combining it with some daisies draped around the bubbling glass, adding some metaphysical figures in the foreground and through the effect of the "splash" creating a monstrous "wave" that would push me out of the vortex into the the open where wave and wind would not wound but heal.
- All prints are produced in high-quality resolution, depending on the print size.
- The DEFAULT selling size and price shown is A3.
- All paintings are available in canvas print sizes from A0 to A5 - see dropdown below item for pricing on alternate sizes.
- To order a custom sized block mounted canvas Contact Us for pricing and provide LxWxH (the default height for most block mounted canvases are approximately 25mm)
- If you would like to order any canvas print in a different format than block mounted canvas (printed canvas only, matte or glossy poster, electronic format, please Contact Us for pricing.
|Original size 608 x 455 x 15 mm||Original size 608 x 455 x 15 mm - Digital canvas print will have to be mounted on a custom made mounting board with a 25mm border instead of a 15mm border. If you need it in a smaller or bigger size (relatively scaled), feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on a different size, bearing in mind that all custom sized mounting boards are a little bit more expensive.|
Wave to Freedom Print
- Product Code: WaveToFreedomPrint
- Availability: In Stock